PEM MISSION COURSE
Do you want to serve God in fulfilling the Great Commission?
Take time for an intensive mission course in July-August 2012.
- At least 18 years of life experience
- A recommendation for missions from your church
- A heart willing to serve God
- Experience an intensive course in an international environment
- Be challenged by God and great teachers who are mission specialist from different countries
- Participate into evangelism during the course
- Have the possibility to obtain CTS Credits for successfully participating and graduating the course (Continental Theological Seminary, Brussels)
- Pray and ask God if this is your place
- Register, or
- Contact PEM for registration and more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dates: 24.7.-12.8.2012
- Place: CTS Campus, Belgium (near Brussels)
- Price: 400 € (includes housing, meals, and teaching
- If you want to have CTS credits for Introduction to Missions module for completing the course, there is an extra fee of 240 €
- The course is a great and full three weeks in good company, God’s presence, and you can listen to experienced and anointed teachers.
- Above all, take time to listen to and talk to God – let it be not only information but His speaking to your heart!
- More questions? See the FAQ and last year’s student’s experiences of the course – it is worth it – see why:
“The PEM Mission course 2011 was a success! Our wonderful group spent three weeks’ time in CTS, Brussels learning about God and missions, getting to know new people and enjoying the presence of the Holy Spirit.
We had a group of ten people from different countries. We became close friends with each other and hope that the friendships will last for a lifetime. Our team spirit was a real blessing!
Teaching was interesting and inspiring. We got to listen to many different teachers. One of the best things about the course was the variety of teachers and their experiences on mission fields. God had used these people in amazing ways. We learned many things from their advice.
CTS was a very nice place to stay. We had cozy rooms and really good food. We are grateful for everyone who made this course possible for us. Thank you CTS, teachers and Veera. God bless you. And thank you, GOD!
We also want to recommend this course for everyone who has heart for missions. We will never forget this wonderful time at CTS.”